Guide to add a website to Trusted Sites in Internet Explorer
1.In your Internet explorer, click the Cog icon in the top-right.
2. Click on Internet Options then click into the Security tab.
3. On the Security Tab, click the green tick that is titled Trusted Sites.
4. With Trusted Sites highlighted, click on the Sites button.
5. Type your required website into the bar at the top of the window.
6. Click the Add button, then click Close on the Trusted Sites window, then click OK on the internet options window.
It is imperative that you make sure that the website you are adding in this manner is legitimate and not a scam/phishing website.