IT Support Plans London
Sphere IT has three main IT Support Plan offerings: Core, Premium and Premium Plus.
All feature unlimited remote support hours. For a fixed monthly fee you can benefit from our skilled and certified team as your London based managed helpdesk, for the fraction of a cost of employing one IT person in-house.
Offering flexibility is important to us, so unless you specify otherwise, all of our contracts are offered on a rolling 30 day basis as standard, giving you complete peace of mind.
We pride ourselves in responding to issues quickly and taking a very proactive approach – the majority of issues we face are tackled proactively, before they get a chance to effect users.
|IT Infrastructure Audit|
|Guaranteed On-site Response||Next Business Day||Next Business Day||Same Business Day|
|10 Minute Reponse Time|
|Included Online Backup||10GB||100GB|
|Telephone Helpdesk (Mon - Fri)||08:30 – 18:00||08:30 – 18:00||08:30 – 18:00|
|Telephone Support ( Weekends )||£100/hr||£100/hr||Included|
|E-mail Support||08:30 - 18:00||24/7||24/7|
We also offer a range of bespoke options, for example if you need one-off support, extended hours support, limited number of hours, pre-paid blocks of hours, tailor-made SLAs or are a non-profit organisation, please do contact us if you don’t find everything you need here.
Here’s just some of the ways your business can benefit from an IT Support Contract with Sphere IT:
- Reduce Costs
- Greater Focus on Core Business
- Access to Industry Expertise
- Improve User Experience
Free Infrastructure Audit
All of our IT Support Contracts include a free on-site infrastructure audit, carried out by one of our fully qualified technicians. This is carried out before the contract begins, at the onboarding stage.
This is what we document during the audit:
- Network Infrastructure including all equipment such as switches, firewalls and routers.
- Server Equipment including model and serial numbers to allow us to monitor your warranty status and ensure that your software is kept up-to-date and facilitate quick response in the unlikely event of any failure.
- Document any relevant details or contact information for third party vendors relating to any specific business applications or databases you may be using.
- Thoroughly check your current Anti-Virus / Spyware solutions are configured correctly, up-to-date and working efficiently and as expected.
- Assess your Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity plans.
- Provide a network diagram and details of any recommendations for your specific environment.
This audit we carry out allows us to gain detailed understanding of your IT infrastructure and your business workflows, forming a good foundation to provide you with an excellent level of proactive IT support.